Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Like a Circus

I realize I keep forgetting to put titles to my posts.

So a good friend of mine popped out of nowhere and commented on one of my posts! I checked out his profile and really enjoyed reading his blogs.

I'm still having so much fun with my new photoblog. I visit my page all the time just to admire it and read the comments I got on my pictures over and over again. I'm such a sad human being.

I really injured my knee, somehow. I've had the injury before. It was what prevented me from attending FOBISSEA, and I was so angry for really long afterwards, because FOBISSEA is a huge thing, and all my good friends went and came back and couldn't stop talking about how fun it had been. So anyway, that was because of my knee, and everyone kept telling me to go check it up but I never did. It got better though, and I didn't have a problem with it until yesterday. I swear, I wasn't doing anything, I was just sitting on the floor of the studio and all of a sudden, my knee just cracks and it's the same problem again.

So I really wanted to exercise today, but I can't run, cycle, roller blade or even walk because of my knee, so I was planning on swimming with Ty, because that's proabably the best thing you can do for an injured knee. But then we came home from grocery shopping and just got really tired, so we decided to rest for maybe 30 minutes or so.

Three hours later, and Ty is still sleeping. I can't get her up. She just won't wake up. I don't want to go swimming alone either, so it looks like there won't be any exercise for me today.

There's a song I really like and have been listening to a lot these days. It's by Air Traffic and it's called "Empty Space". Every time I hear, I get into this strange creature-character, and sometimes I randomly start dancing/acting as that creature and I can feel it so much, I start to cry.

It's a void that I can't fill
An empty space I can't replace
With anything at all
The lights are all burnt out
And smoke will drive the swimmers down
there's noone left at all

You've done enough
He's still alive
He's breathing on his own
I leave everything I have
You've done enough
He's still alive
And he's breathing on his own
And he's breathing on his own

There's chaos everywhere
And panic written on the air
That everyone is breathing
And crushing light of day
Pain will never wash away
Fear will never leave

You've done enough
He's still alive
He's breathing on his own
I leave everything I have
You've done enough
He's still alive
And he's breathing on his own
And he's breathing on his own

And god save our souls
How tables have turned
And broke

One more like this could be the end
They say they told us all along
But we were busy getting laid
One more like this will be the end
And we've known it all along
We've known it all along.

I gotta go do the dishes......

No comments:

Post a Comment