Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank you. For everything.



I feel so reflective today. It might be because I'm not really on good terms with my dad right now, and he said some things that really made me think about myself and my life and how I'm carrying things out.

I cried this morning before going to college, and I completely forgot we had a replacement class today, so Ty and I came almost an hour late for it. It was really quite frustrating at the time, but I can already laugh about it.

The point, though, is that I cried and felt really sorry for myself for a little while, but then I thought about the fact that other people have it so much worse, and I just pulled myself together and went to school.

I've created a photo blog! I'm totally excited about it, although I know I'll get used to it pretty soon. Anyway, the link is here:

http://www.photoblog.com/annasmile/

It's good fun :) It makes me want to take more pictures.

Oh yeah, I didn't even mention the fact that I haven't written here in so long. It sucks, but I just either haven't had the time, or, when I do have the time, I just can't be bothered because I feel like I don't have anything worth writing about. And there's no point in telling myself that I'll be better with writing, because I know I won't be able to keep it up.

I'm so hungry...

2 comments:

  1. Now honest to god, you're the last person i would have thought about having a blog :P
    you're probably wondering what I'm doing here, and yes guilty as charged, so i started blogging earlier this year, it was a good way to pass the tautological(Calendar word meaning; 'needlessly repetitive', days and nights back in sydney.)
    so yeah...BOO from Aris or my alias on the interwebs rockpaperscissors

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome. It is a virtue to be able to laugh at our woes, keepitup!
    ...there is nothing NOT worth writing about. Don't give up on writing,you will remember this someday...thihi thihi!

    ReplyDelete