Thursday, February 12, 2009

I want...

I want to travel the world.
I want to turn 18 and stay 18 forever.
I want 14 kids.
I want to get married and stay married forever.
I want a house on the beach.
I want three horses: one white, one brown and mine will be black.
I want to go to the moon.
I want a star in my room.
I want to save people from hurt, hunger and poverty.
I want to be famous in Hollywood.
I want an ice cream with three different flavors on a huge ice cream cone.
I want to sing and dance in the rain.
I want to go to heaven.
I want to find the cure for cancer.
I want a Starbucks in my backyard.
I want money to start growing on trees.
I want a little brother.
I want a Rottweiler, a Cocker Spaniel, a Great Dane, a Boxer, a Golden Retriever, a Bulldog, a New Foundland, a Chihuaha, a Black Labrador and a Pug.
I want to climb Mt. Everest.
I want a private plane.
I want to go Bunjee Jumping in New Zealand.
I want two bodyguards.
I want to sky-dive.
I want to take a two-hour long shower.
I want to scream at the top of my voice so that I lose it.
I want to grow my hair really long and then cut it really short.
I want a huge map of the world on my wall so that I can mark all the places I've been to.
I want to sleep on the beach in the arms of a man under the open sky.
I want to cook dinner and drink wine in a bubblebath with candles all around.
I want a rabbit named Sean to hop around in my house.
I want a bright green iguana.
I want to adopt a boy from Africa, a boy from Bolivia and a girl from China.
I want a big, white car and a small, red sports car.
I want world peace, I do.
I want a perfect body.
I want to take a train to the last station for no reason.
I want to get lost in the city and just walk around taking pictures.
I want to get the lyrics to every song that plays on the radio and sing along to them.
I want to go on a road trip in America with a close friend.
I want to dye my hair a really crazy color.
I want to open my own reggae bar.
I want to fill up a book with songs that I've written.
I want to stay up the whole night doing absolutely nothing.
I want to take a less-privileged person shopping for clothes and beauty products.
I want to write my name with toothpaste on a black wall.
I want to throw tons of random colors of paint on the ceiling, walls and floor in the living room of my first apartment.
I want to keep a diary of all my children's lives.
I want a Harley.
I want a huge garden with lots of big trees that I can climb in.
I want to pretend to steal a piece of clothing from a store and make the sensors go off and then see how long I can run through the mall without getting caught.
I want to order every dessert on the menu at a restaurant.
I want to buy every beer and see which one's my favorite.
I want to crash a wedding.
I want to order takeaway food and give it out to people I meet.
I want to run into a football game and run away with their football.
I want to take a bunch of street-kids into a McDonalds.
I want to kiss a dolphin.
I want to release an album and write a book.
I want to learn how to play guitar.
I want to surf in Australia.
I want to invent something new.
I want to design an outfit.
I want to ride a dirt-bike through really thick mud.
I want to witness a birth.
I want to save a life.
I want to steal something.
I want to wear red and walk through a town singing, "I'm painting the town red".
I want to dress up in a really scary Halloween outfit and scare couples on Valentine's Day.
I want to go skinny-dipping with close friends.
I want to ask a really good-looking guy at a bar or a club for his number and then probably never call him back.
I want to swim outside in ice during the winter.
I want to dress up as a goth and walk through a mall.
I want to have a get-together party with all my ex-boyfriends.
I want to start a fire-alarm for no reason.
I want to witness a bar fight.
I want to be worth fighting for.



There are more. They just haven't come to me yet.
Bai.

1 comment: