Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Silently

So this is it then.
The dust has finally settled
And it's over now.
It's over.

You're on my mind
Despite it all
Covering it like leaves of autumn.
You've got me thinking
Maybe if I leave this town
You'll disappear too...

I think about how
You moved so slowly
As if you were underwater.
And into the origami folds of the night
You held me so tightly
Kissed me so silently.

You said the reason
You had to leave
Was because I wasn't there
When you needed me the most.
But I was, darling.
I was.
You just closed your eyes
And chose not to see me.
You were too busy sinking yourself
In your own troubles.



I don't think this one's finished yet. And I think this one's the closest to a song I've ever gotten. It actually has verses with similar tunes and a chorus. Yei me :)

Nothing great's happening these days. I doubt anything great's gonna happen tomorrow either. But we'll know that by the end of the day.

I've actually run out of little thingies that I've written, and I haven't felt really inspired to write anything new. So I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to be writing in the next posts.

The whole Chris Brown/Rehanna thing is killing me. If it's all true, I'm going to be so incredibly disappointed in Chris Brown. Not to mention all the other girls that adore him. It's horrible. It makes me want to get out there and try and do something about all the sh** that's happening to people. Ahh...

I don't want to go to bed with all this stuff running through my mind.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment